Who are we?
Springboard Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency.
We are driven by being the best and working with the best. The best comes in many forms – from global ambition to effecting local change; scaling outwards to transforming from within. We love working together to make a positive impact – not only for our clients, but for our community.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious Account Executive to join our team to work on exciting campaigns. The role is open to graduates. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual, capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team.
There is no ‘typical day’, and every day will bring something new to the table. You could be doing anything from drafting media relations campaigns, to building out content for social media, to brainstorming with clients to generate new ways to successfully launch their initiative.
The ability to meet deadlines is essential. You will have an understanding of the media landscape with a hunger to always learn more. You need to have excellent writing skills, with creative flair and great attention to detail. You must have an understanding and passion for digital content marketing.
As an Account Executive you will work on a variety of campaigns with activities to include:
- Activating day-to-day activities for client accounts along with anticipation of client needs.
- Creation and gathering of digital content, including copy, blogs and visual assets
- Draft content for social media platforms and websites
- Scheduling and publishing of posts
- Community management and engagement, including responding to queries and messages
- Design and creation of email marketing campaigns, using Campaign Monitor and Mail Chimp
- Database management
- Desk research for client companies
- Fostering and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationship
- Coordination and management of videography and photography
- Media buying — research, negotiate and buy media: print, broadcast, digital and outdoor.
- Attend key events
- Creation and analysis of reports and activity debriefs
- Carry out general administrative duties
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Open to graduates with a third level qualification in a relevant area e.g. Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Experience creating content for and posting across social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with/interest in all things digital, business and current affairs
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritise a busy workload and meet targets in a timely manner
Please submit your cover letter, and CV with the reference Account Executive Role in the subject line to email@example.com by Thursday, 30th September 2021.