Who are we?
Springboard Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency. We are an independent Irish agency which has seen significant growth year on year as our client base has expanded across technology, life sciences, healthcare and tourism.
We are driven by being the best and working with the best. The best comes in many forms – from global ambition to effecting local change; scaling outwards to transforming from within. We love working together to make a positive impact – not only for our clients, but for our community.
Springboard Communications has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Client Director to join our corporate team. We are looking for an ambitious, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate clients.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of eight years’ experience in the area of corporate communications and have a proven track record in developing and implementing strategic and creative PR campaigns with successful outcomes. Excellent account management and interpersonal skills is a given but we would also ask that the successful candidate demonstrate strong business development skills. Excellent media relations is a must and in addition we would like to see evidence of strong stakeholder engagement, crisis communication, content creation and digital strategy experience. We would also look for experience of leading and managing a team.
We want you to have the ability to analyse client objectives and develop strategies and plans to deliver against them; demonstrate outstanding project management skills and, to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service.
We offer an excellent remuneration package, including a performance-related bonus.
Required skills & experience:
- Knowledge and expertise of corporate Ireland
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Experience of working in an agency
- Experience in stakeholder management, including an understanding of investor relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong media relations skills
- A track record of business development
- Experience working with clients at a leadership level and providing informed strategic guidance, advice and communications support.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing client relationships from the agency side
- Be experienced in managing a team
Please submit you cover letter, and CV with the reference Client Director Role in the subject line to email@example.com by 21st of May 2021.