WHO ARE WE?
Springboard Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency.
We are driven by being the best and working with the best. The best comes in many forms – from global ambition to effecting local change; scaling outwards to transforming from within. We love working together to make a positive impact – not only for our clients, but for our community
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative content creator to join our team and assist with researching and writing blog posts, web copy, social posts and marketing copy for our corporate clients. We want someone who can hit the ground running in a remote environment.
There is no ‘typical day’, and every day will bring something new to the table. You could be doing anything from conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, drafting copy for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
The ability to meet deadlines is essential. You will be a master of adapting your writing style to suit different audience segments.
We are open to flexible working hours.
As a Content Writer you will:
- Prepare and write well-structured content
- Have a keen eye for detail – edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to amplify content
- Research and recommend exciting new topics for our clients
- Coordinate with communication and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Third level qualification in a relevant field
Please submit you cover letter, content samples and CV with the reference Content Creator role in the subject line to email@example.com by Friday, 19th of February 2021.