In November 2019, Irish life sciences company Lynoslife, then known as Cosmetic Creations, created 90 jobs at their sites in Mayo and Cork. The company also officially opened their Cork facility in the former Yves Rocher plant on the north side of the city, following an investment of €7.5 million.
Springboard’s objectives were to:
- Communicate the company’s successful strategic growth plan to key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement a strategic media campaign hitting both national and regional targets
- Position the company as it developed into a life sciences brand
Springboard delivered the following activities:
- Worked in tandem with the Lynoslife/Cosmetic Creations team to host a multi-site launch event in Mayo and Cork with key stakeholders in attendance, including customers and suppliers along with An Tánaiste Simon Coveney, Minister Michael Ring and representatives from Enterprise Ireland.
- A co-ordinated national media release, localised for each site, communicating their key messages of growth, capacity and evolution into a true life sciences brand.
- Targeted and sustained thought-leadership development for CEO Aiden Corcoran.
- A new website to coincide with launch day.
- Creation of key content including a hero video, social content, and blogging for use across platforms.
- Comprehensive national media coverage was achieved on the day of the expansion announcement, including RTÉ, the Irish Times, the Irish Examiner and the Irish Independent.
- Trade and online coverage was secured on BreakingNews.ie, BusinessWorld, Silicon Republic and Irish Tech News.
- Key regional coverage included the Mayo News, Connaught Telegraph, Midwest Radio, RedFM, The Echo and the Cork Independent.
- Follow up thought leadership and profile-building opportunities were secured for Aiden Corcoran including the Irish Independent’s In Person column, the Irish Examiner’s My Job column and Business Plus.
- LinkedIn followers increased by 64% in under two months.
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org