Who are we?
Springboard Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency. We are an independent Irish agency which has seen significant growth year on year as our client base has expanded across technology, life sciences, healthcare and tourism.
We are driven by being the best and working with the best. The best comes in many forms – from global ambition to effecting local change; scaling outwards to transforming from within. We love working together to make a positive impact – not only for our clients, but for our community.
Due to strong growth in the last 12 months and ambitious plans for the future we’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Client Manager to join our team. We want someone to work on developing and executing exciting communications campaigns and who can hit the ground running.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of three – four years experience in the area of corporate communications and have a proven track record in developing and implementing strategic and creative communications campaigns with successful outcomes. Excellent client management and interpersonal skills is a given. We would also ask that the successful candidate has the ability to analyse client objectives and develop strategies and plans to deliver against them; demonstrate outstanding project management skills and, to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service.
You will have an interest and understanding of the media landscape in Ireland and have experience of leading media relations for corporate clients. In addition we would like to see evidence of strong digital strategy development, content creation and implementation.
There is no ‘typical day’, and every day will bring something new. You could be doing anything from writing a strategy document for a new client, drafting media relations campaigns, building out content for social media to brainstorming with clients to launch new initiatives.
As an Client Manager you will lead on a variety of client accounts and have the following required skills and experience:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area e.g. Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Three to four year’s experience in a similar role
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Experience of working in an agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong media relations skills; Creation and maintenance of targeted media lists, and development of strong relationships with reporters/editors.
- Experience working with clients at a leadership level and providing informed strategic guidance, advice and communications support.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing client relationships from the agency side
- Drafting of content such as media releases, by-lined articles, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, blogs, social media posts, web content etc.
- Coordination and management of videography and photography.
- Media buying — research, negotiate and buy media: print, broadcast, digital and outdoor.
- Creation and analysis of reports and activity debriefs.
- Management of social media accounts.
To apply please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of December 2021.