Exciting role for a Client Manager at Springboard Communications
Who are we?
Springboard Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency.
We are driven by being the best and working with the best. The best comes in many forms – from global ambition to effecting local change; scaling outwards to transforming from within. We love working together to make a positive impact – not only for our clients, but for our community.
Due to strong growth in the last 12 months and ambitious plans for the future we’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Client Manager to join our team. We want someone to work on developing and executing exciting communications campaigns and who can hit the ground running.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of three years experience in the area of corporate communications and have a proven track record in developing and implementing strategic and creative communications campaigns with successful outcomes.
As a Client Manager you will lead on a variety of client accounts and have the following required skills and experience:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area e.g. Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Preferably have agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong media relations skills
- Demonstrate a passion for developing client relationships from the agency side
- Drafting of content such as media releases, articles, brochures, web content etc.
- Creation and analysis of reports and activity debriefs.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements – 50/50 Office/WFH
- Competitive Salary and bonus structure
- Ongoing training and development support
- Career development opportunities as we grow
- Supportive team work environment
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the 25th of February 2023.
For more stories like this sign up for our Insights newsletter ›BACK TO TOP