Carechoice is a well-known name in nursing care in Munster. In 2015, Carechoice branched out into Dublin, opening their newest state-of-the-art care home in Malahide. Carechoice now operates 12 nursing homes in Cork, Waterford and Dublin. The objectives for Springboard’s communications campaign was to strengthen Carechoice’s online presence.
Springboard created a bespoke online communications and social media strategy for Carechoice.
Springboard created a weekly blog for the website, which incorporated SEO. This was shared across social media platforms with huge success. Springboard managed Carechoice’s social media, posting daily and engaging key influencers and organisations, including nursing organisations and national healthcare organisations. Springboard worked to improve the organisation’s thought leadership, securing online guest articles for staff members which were shared across social media.
- Springboard delivered a consistent stream of online content.
- Springboard drafted and managed weekly blogs for Carechoice.
- Nearly 200 new visitors were redirected to the Carechoice website, on average each month, as a result of the blogs which were shared on social media.
- Springboard posted frequent video content for the care home and successfully increased engaged users on Facebook by 36% per post.
- Springboard secured coverage in online media outlets such as the Irish Times, the Irish Examiner and Women Mean Business.
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact email@example.com