Elevare– Culture Workshop
The leadership team at Elevare have built a very successful, full service, quality-led facilities management company. They have experienced significant growth with large corporate clients and developed an expert team. They were looking to make the next strategic leap as a growing organisation, to ensure they were investing in the right areas going forward, driven by a clear brand purpose.
The objectives for Springboard Communications were:
- To work with the team at Elevare to understand, unlock and clearly articulate their culture – defining what matters most to them through their purpose, vision, unique selling points and values to inform their future business and communication plans.
Springboard Communications conducted an interactive workshop with the senior team. We started from the inside out to understand what drives the business and makes it truly different.
- A comprehensive pre-read for the team to set the context, align on terminology and provide inspiration on company culture – the values, behaviours, and shared vision that drive profitable businesses.
- A review of their competitor activity.
- A two-hour workshop session to create the space for the team to step back from the day to day, tapping into the perspective of their stakeholders, including employees, competitors and clients, to understand what truly matters to them.
- An outputs deck with a clear and compelling new narrative.
Delivery of a clearly articulated purpose and narrative for Elevare, to act as an essential foundation for planning, decision-making and communications.
- A clear purpose to inform strategic business decisions.
- A specific, compelling vision of what the organisation will look like in the future – a north star.
- A new set of values to serve as a behavioural compass for the team in everything they do – particularly important as the organisation continues to grow.
If you would like more information on our Strategy Hub and how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We engaged Springboard Communications initially for media relations and subsequently digital marketing activity on a retained basis. Through our annual planning Springboard identified a gap in our business armour – namely we knew we had a strong company culture but struggled to define it and articulate it clearly.
Stepping back from the busy day-to-day and undertaking the workshop and now having a clear brand vision, purpose and values will stand to us in all our decision making moving forward. I would recommend other organisations to partner with Springboard Communications.
Ger O’Donovan, Elevare Chief Executive Officer
For more stories like this sign up for our Insights newsletter ›BACK TO TOP