Ronan Daly Jermyn
About Ronan Daly Jermyn:
Ronan Daly Jermyn is one of Ireland’s top 10 full service law firms. With offices in Cork, Dublin, Galway and London, RDJ has been named as a leading firm in Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, The Legal 500 and Best Lawyers.
Prior to setting up Springboard, Managing Director Susie Horgan worked in-house with the leading law firm. This relationship has continued and our agency has advised and strategised for RDJ on multiple national corporate campaigns.
Springboard managed all communications around the opening of RDJ’s London office. Springboard secured then-head coach of the Irish rugby team, Joe Schmidt, as guest speaker at the launch of their Dublin office in 2014. Springboard worked with RDJ on the appointment of senior members of staff at their office, securing coverage in leading publications.
During the firm’s somewhat contested move to Mahon, Springboard crafted a positive message across media communications and advised staff and senior management. Springboard focused extensively on the stakeholders, creating a strong direct mail campaign, which centred on the tagline: “A vision. A strategy. A place.”
- Springboard executed a very successful launch campaign for each of the three offices.
- Springboard successfully event-managed the launch event for the opening of Ronan Daly Jermyn’s Dublin office, held at the Mansion House in Dublin with guest speaker, Joe Schmidt.
- Springboard secured national media coverage in outlets including, the Irish Times and Irish Examiner.
- The relocation to Mahon was bolstered with positive messages in the media, highlighting the creation of new jobs that would come with the move.
- This resulted in coverage in key media including the Sunday Business Post, Business Plus, Irish Examiner and Irish Times.
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact email@example.com
For more stories like this sign up for our Insights newsletter ›BACK TO TOP