Who are we?
Springboard Communications is an award-winning integrated communications agency.
We are driven by being the best and working with the best. The best comes in many forms – from global ambition to effecting local change; scaling outwards to transforming from within. We love working together to make a positive impact – not only for our clients, but for our community.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious graduate to join our team to work on exciting campaigns. The role is suited to a highly-motivated individual who is capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team.
There is no ‘typical day’, and every day will bring something new to the table. The ability to meet deadlines is essential. You will have an understanding of the media landscape with a hunger to always learn more. You need to have excellent writing skills, with creative flair and great attention to detail.
You will work on a variety of campaigns with activities to include:
- Activating day-to-day activities for client accounts along with anticipation of client needs
- Drafting of media releases and developing media relations on behalf of our clients
- Creation and gathering of digital content, including copy and blogs
- Fostering and maintaining strong client, media and key supplier relationships
- Coordination and management of videography and photography
- Media buying — research, negotiate and buy media: print, broadcast, digital and outdoor.
- Desk research for client companies
- Attend key events either virtually or in-person
- Creation and analysis of reports and activity debriefs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area e.g. Public Relations, Journalism Communications, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Interest and understanding of the Irish Media landscape.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with/interest in all things digital, business and current affairs
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritise a busy workload and meet targets in a timely manner
Please submit a cover letter, and your CV with the reference Graduate Role in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 27th of January 2023.