We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious graduate to join our team to work on exciting campaigns and who is eager to learn on-the-job through supportive managers and a dynamic and open team. The role is suited to a highly motivated individual who is capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team. There is no ‘typical day’, every day will bring something new to the table. The ability to meet deadlines is essential. You will have an understanding of the media landscape with a hunger to always learn more. You need to have excellent writing skills, with creative flair and great attention to detail.
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
You will work on a variety of campaigns with activities to include:
- Handle day-to-day activities for key client accounts along with anticipation of client needs - assist in preparing for client meetings (online or in-person)
- Drafting press releases and developing media relations approaches on behalf of our clients
- Media/Social Media/Digital analysis of current clients, potential future clients and client competitors
- Creation, gathering and planning of digital content, including content calendars, content copy and blog posts
- Basic content creation experience with video, audio and graphics through either the Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or alternative platforms is welcome, yet not essential
- Fostering and maintaining strong client, key media and key supplier relationships
- Coordination and management of videography and/or photography
- Media buying — research, negotiate and buy media space (be it print, broadcast, digital and outdoor)
- Desk research for client companies, including industry news, trends and outlook
- Attend key events either virtually or in-person, on behalf of clients and Springboard Communications
- Creation and analysis of reports of media activity, social media activity, digital activity and any other activity that may arise in the course of your work, along with activity debriefs for the clients
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Third-level qualification in a relevant area e.g.
Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Interest and understanding of the Irish Media landscape
- An interest in current affairs is welcome
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a sharp eye for detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with/interest in all things digital, business and current affairs
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Canva and social media platforms
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on a variety of projects and deadlines simultaneously and prioritise a busy workload
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet targets and deadlines in a timely manner
- Work well as part of a team and contribute ideas for campaigns
Please submit a cover letter, and your CV with the reference Graduate Role in the subject line to email@example.com
At Springboard Communications, we are dedicated to fostering a culture that values and celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that a diverse workforce brings unique perspectives and experiences, enhances innovation, and drives our collective success. We are committed to creating an environment where all employees feel respected, valued, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
We actively seek to recruit, develop, and retain individuals from diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, and socioeconomic status. We strive to provide equal opportunities for growth and advancement, ensuring fairness and transparency in our hiring and promotion processes.
We recognise that fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion is an ongoing journey, and we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices and policies to create a workplace where everyone feels included, heard, and supported.