How to communicate during Covid-19
Covid-19 has created many challenges for Irish businesses. If you are unsure of how or what to communicate with your stakeholders, you’re not alone.
As Irish organisations adapt to our new shared normal, it’s time to start planning for how your business is going to evolve as we move through the upcoming easing of lockdown restrictions. Whether it’s communicating to potential customers or bringing your team along the journey with you, the team at Springboard can help you plan and implement a communications strategy that makes sense for you. Figure out how to communicate well during Covid-19. We want your business to not just survive, but to succeed.
Key services we can provide for you:
- Mapping out your key stakeholders
- Building out your segmented messaging
- Website, content and social media audit
- Communications strategy development and implementation including media relations, digital and email marketing
- Internal communications strategy, review and implementation
- Content creation services including blogging, graphics and email marketing
- Issue management and crisis communications
GET IN TOUCH WITH THE SPRINGBOARD TEAM TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP BY EMAILING SUSIE@springboardcommunications.ie
LATEST SPRINGBOARD BLOGS:
- Springboard MD elected to PRCA Board of Directors
- Exciting role for a Client Manager at Springboard Communications
- Springboard appointed as Rethink Ireland’s strategic communications partner.
- Launch of ‘Springboard Communications 3rd Level Access’ Bursary
- Exciting graduate role at Springboard Communications
- Client Spotlight