New Graduate Intern position at Springboard PR & Marketing.
Do you have good writing skills, an eye for detail, and creative flair?
Are you flexible and dynamic?
Do you want to work in an exciting and growing communications company?
Then let us tell you a little more ….
We work hard for our clients but we have lots fun doing it! We work with exciting brands in Ireland and the UK offering you invaluable experience in the world of Marketing and PR.
You will become part of a small but driven team who love to be creative and think outside the box.
You will assist in the planning, development and execution of PR strategies, and the support of our team.
The role will include the following:
- plan and implement the communication and PR activities;
- research and draft press releases;
- collate and analyse media coverage;
- organise events including business events and press conferences;
- attend networking and media events;
- source and manage speaking opportunities;
- organise photo opportunities;
- manage social media tools & websites on behalf of the company and clients;
- conduct email marketing campaigns;
- general administration duties.
Required skills and experience:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area
- Experience of current communication tools, in particular social media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with/interest in business and current affairs
- Good knowledge of the MS Office including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritize a busy workload and meet targets.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org