Thought leaders are the informed opinion leaders and the go-to people in their field of expertise. Springboard Communications works with Professor John Gallagher, founder and chief medical officer at leading nationwide occupational health provider Cognate Health on building his profile and showcasing his expertise, drawing on our own expertise in healthcare PR.
Professor Gallagher is also the Occupational Physician and Head of the Occupational Health Department for HSE South, based at Cork University Hospital.
Our work with Professor Gallagher includes:
- Executive Media Training
- Thought-leadership Development, including brainstorming sessions on media-relevant topics
- Development of messaging houses with key messages, proof points and calls to action
- Ghost-writing of by-lined articles
- Copywriting of LinkedIn posts
- Sourcing and management of seminar speaking opportunities
Topics covered across national print, online and broadcast outlets include:
- The effects of Long Covid on the workforce
- Insight into how companies can assist in supporting employees’ mental health
- Setting up an ergonomic home office
- Antigen testing
A sample of some of our work on thought leadership with Professor Gallagher has resulted in:
- Appearances on the RTÉ lunchtime and Six One news as an expert on best practice as offices reopened following the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions (September 2020).
- Two insights articles on topics of importance to Professor Gallagher in Business Post — Reducing COVID-19 Risk as Businesses Reopen (May 2020) and How to Help Staff who are Suffering from Long Covid (March 2021). The readership (print and online) was 155,000 per article and Advertising Value Equivalency (AVE) was €15,876 per article.
- Interview in the Irish Examiner on the impact of Covid-19 in the workplace. Readership (print and online) was 236,000.
- Interview on The Pat Kenny Show on Newstalk to discuss the Return to Work Safely Protocol. Reach was 155,000.
- Online articles in key business sites such as Silicon Republic covering the Return to Work Safely.
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can support your healthcare PR needs or help you meet your communications objectives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively find out more about our services in profile building and thought leadership here.