Seabrook is an Irish-owned manufacturing software specialist. The company is at the forefront of Industry 4.0 – offering cutting-edge MES and PLM technologies necessary for manufacturers to move into the automated era.In October 2015, Seabrook Technology Group agreed a new partnership with Siemens Industry Software in Ireland and Britain. The objectives for Springboard’s communications campaign were:
- Managing the public relations for this partnership.
- Obtaining national media coverage.
Springboard worked to position Seabrook Technology Group as a leader in the MedTech industry.
The announcement was made at MedInIreland 2015, Enterprise Ireland’s high profile showcase for medical devices. Springboard issued a media announcement securing national and local coverage on this announcement, effectively highlighting Seabrook’s experience and recent growth.
- Springboard secured extensive National and regional coverage which included; the Sunday Business Post, Irish Examiner, Irish Times, Sunday Times and online on Silicon Republic, Industry and Business and BusinessWorld.ie.
- The news was highlighted in industry organisations’ websites such as Enterprise Ireland and Cork Chamber of Commerce.
- Springboard also managed the social media strategy around the announcement with engagement with Enterprise Ireland and Siemens.
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org