Billed as the first platform to combine employee engagement and internal communications, Workvivo officially launched in July 2018 and was already being used by nearly 10,000 employees in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, USA, Canada and China.
Springboard was engaged to:
- Advise the founders on the company’s overall communications strategy
- Develop and activate a media campaign to communicate the launch to the company’s wider audience
Enterprise Ireland was also a key supporter of the Workvivo launch and had to be kept engaged and informed at every step of the process.
Springboard positioned Workvivo as disruptors – an Irish company creating a service that would have an impact globally.
Following an in-depth strategy session with CEO John Goulding, Springboard delivered a comprehensive communications strategy detailing Workvivo’s key messages and brand narrative along with recommended actions and activities across Workvivo’s owned, earned and paid channels.
For the media campaign, we drafted a press release to incorporate Workvivo’s messaging and include quotes from Enterprise Ireland’s ICT Manager of its High Potential Start-up unit. We then carried out a strategic media campaign hitting their key audiences.
- Springboard secured coverage for Workvivo in national media including the Business Post and the Irish Examiner
- Trade and online coverage was secured in outlets such as Breakingnews.ie and Business World
- Follow up thought-leadership interviews and guest articles were secured for John Goulding and Joe Lennon in Fora.ie, Business Plus and Silicon Republic
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more stories like this sign up for our Insights newsletter ›BACK TO TOP