In January 2018, Springboard commenced working with DAA Cork Airport on all aspects of their communications locally, nationally and internationally, including copywriting for awards, public affairs, messaging workshops and event activation. The key goal was to grow its market share in Munster and communicate the message that it is Ireland’s fastest growing and most punctual airport.
- A comprehensive PR strategy activating stakeholders including daa Department of Transport, Fáilte Ireland, media, local communities etc
- Strategic PR outreach to key media and industry publications, including the management of crisis communications
- Regular media announcements such as new and expanding routes, seasonal schedules, awards, appointment announcements, CSR, passenger growth, reports and sustainability initiatives
- Copywriting of thought-leadership articles
COPYWRITING & COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT
- Drafting of awards submissions for Irish, European and global awards
- Copywriting and design of key stakeholder marketing collateral
- Messaging workshops to decipher core messages to weave through all marketing and communications
- Liaising with Fáilte Ireland on familiarisation trips of overseas journalists to Ireland along with organisation of Irish media abroad
VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY MANAGEMENT
- Storyboarding of video collateral for key campaigns at the DAA Cork Airport
- Management of photography for press photo calls
- Coverage of key announcements along with in-depth interviews across national media such as the RTE, Irish Times, Irish Independent, Irish Examiner and Newstalk etc; international media including the Irish Post, International Airport Review, and TTG; and local media The Echo, Kilkenny People, Tipperary Live and Nenagh Guardian etc.
- Liaising with TV crews filming at the airport including John Bishop’s Ireland on ITV in April 2019 along with key southern TV correspondents such as Paschal Sheehy, Paul Byrne and Jennie O’Sullivan.
- Media invites and management of interviews, along with photography management of key physical launches at the airport, such the launch of the Aspire Business Lounge, opening of Cork Airport’s new airport control centre and office facilities; and route launches.
- Drafting and design of submissions for major industry awards such as the prestigious ACI EUROPE Best Airport Award and the annual World Routes 2018 Marketing Award, a global accolade recognising excellence in aviation marketing.
- Copywriting and design, including the infographics, of Cork Airport’s 2019 Economic Impact Study.
- Creative input, including storyboarding, into key videos for the Airport such as its Road Reconfiguration Project
- Springboard also worked with Stephanie Lynch for an explainer video around the Aspire Lounge at Cork Airport.
If you would like to learn more about how Springboard PR & Marketing can work with you, please contact our Client Director Maria Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org