Contracting PLUS is an Irish market leader in contractor accountant’s services with offices in Cork, Dublin, London and India. With plans to grow the business into a full-service firm and expand operations internationally, Springboard was brought on board to:
- Construct a complete marketing strategy
- Redevelop the existing brand from CXC Ireland into Contracting PLUS
Springboard created a new identity for CXC Ireland and managed all marketing aspects of their transition from CXC Ireland to Contracting PLUS.
This allowed the company to grow in line with their clients’ needs, delivering full-service contract accountancy and enabling them to expand and deliver their services internationally. Springboard managed media and public relations for the firm, as well as developing a strategy for internal and corporate communications. Springboard also ensured that all key stakeholders were accommodated in the process of the rebranding.
- Print coverage included the Irish Times, Irish Independent and Sunday Business Post.
- Online coverage included Silicon Republic, Business and Leadership and IrishTimes.com.
- This project was chosen as Best in Class by the Marketing Institute.
- Michael Dineen, Chairman and Founder of Contracting PLUS, said: “We have acquired extensive media coverage, been shortlisted for the SFA National Small Business Awards 2013 and were named as the Cork SME Company of the Year 2013 in the time we have spent working with Springboard.”
If you would like more information on how Springboard Communications can help you meet your communications objectives, contact email@example.com